Tell us where you fit the best, we will tell you how to get there…..
We being an employee-centric company, offers you a fun-filled environment to excel in all the tasks you perform. Our endeavors aim to improve your learning curve so that you can gain a significant amount of life-changing knowledge as you work with TOPS.
We are looking for the skillful, hardworking and talented individuals who wish to cultivate cross-functional abilities. If you think, you have strong fundamental values and forward thinking approach to stand apart from the crowd – we are here to help you!!!
Currently, we have following openings at TOPS Infosolutions:
- PHP Developer
- Fullstack / Meanstack Developer
- .Net MVC Developer
- iOS Developer
- Android Developer
- Business Development
- Business Analyst
- Hands on experience in PHP
- Good knowledge of CodeIgniter/Laravel/Yii
- Experience in common third-party APIs (google, facebook, ebay etc)
- Passion for good and quality coding practices and a desire to develop new bold ideas
- Experience with Angular JS/NodeJS/MongoDB
- REST APIS
- Accessing complex functionality through simple and user friendly interfaces
- Good to have Object Oriented Programming Skills
- Prior programming knowledge would be a advantage to this role
- Strong Objective – C and Object Oriented Concept
- Should be familiar with iOS SDKs and Knowledge of providing minimum backward compatibility.
- Stay up-to-date on iOS platform and ecosystem developments
- Help us push the boundaries of what is possible in a mobile UI
- Good experience on Web-services, Google Maps, Fragments, Social APIs.
- Deep understanding of android ecosystem and devices compatibility issue.
- Strong oops concepts, Java & fundamentals
- Customization of UI Design (complicated designs, Proper use of layouts) and also sound knowledge of designing for different Resolutions.
- Business Development & Client Servicing for Website and Mobile – Design and Development Services. Generate leads, follow-up & client servicing
- Develop and maintain professional contacts with consultants, customer, & International Marketing representatives
- Manage all communication with internal teams and provide support to all marketing updates to region
- Prepare and manage international proposals, teaming agreements, business presentations, & related document
- Analyze complex requirements and suggest solutions based on experience
- Exposure to project management, Project planning, schedule, cost & resource allocation
- Great knowledge and experience in estimation techniques, wireframe, creating project plan and driving the project from start to finish is a must.
- Delivering and communicating add on features solutions to clients.
FILL IN THE FORM TO APPLY
Are you interested to be part of our excellent team?