We are 100+ team of like minded professionals who firmly believe in leading rather than following. Be part of our vibrant, fast-paced environment that strives for excellence and encourages everyone to give of their best, aim high and get the job done.
Enterprise applications, eCommerce marketplaces, Content Management Systems and Collaboration tools, TOPS has an immense experience in developing high-performing web systems in PHP.
As a software development and consulting company offering its services to enterprises and startups, over 250 clients in more than 20 countries entrust TOPS Infosolutions in diverse industry vertical including real estate, healthcare, retail, hospitality, food and beverages, manufacturing, etc.
Apply now and join us to be part of bold new breakthroughs.
- Write “clean“, well-designed code,
- Troubleshoot, test and maintain the core product software and databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality,
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle,
- Follow industry best practices,
- Build efficient, testable, and reusable PHP modules,
- Develop and deploy new features to facilitate related procedures and tools if necessary.
- Good in tools of the trade, including a variety of modern programming languages,
- Experience in any of CI/Laravel/Yii or any of MVC Framework will be added benefit,
- Experience in APIs, Payment Gateways,
- Must be a good communicator,
- Should have a decision power to choose a technology and platform (Technical and Database) according to client requirements and business domain,
- Should have tricky techniques about coding and database queries,
- Should have a sound knowledge of external monitoring tools and also hands on expertise on latest technologies like Laravel, CI, etc.
Ready to apply? We are looking for:
- 1 – 3 years of experience in developing commercial PHP applications,
- Understanding the fully synchronous behavior of PHP,
- Understanding of MVC design patterns,
- Knowledge of object oriented PHP programming,
- Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system,
- Creating database schemas and Should have a sound knowledge of Database normalization,
- Familiarity with MySQL database,
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git, Bitbucket etc,
- Passion for good and quality coding practices and a desire to develop new bold ideas.
Nice to haves:
Ready to apply? Fill in the form to apply and join our team!
- Knowledge of SaaS model and architecture,
- Experience in common third-party APIs (google, facebook, amazon etc),
- Experience in RESTful API development.