Google action is a simple platform to build custom interactions that have presently become a technological sensation. As the skills for Alexa, it’s ‘actions’ for Google. The commands can vary from a quick instruction like switching off the lights to finding a location. Creating and deploying Google actions for your home services is quite easy.
Here are a few of the applications that you might want to apply to.
- The most apparent situation is knowledge sharing and getting answers for
- Placing an online order at the cafe place, pizza hub, booking a cab, or even flowers is has never been this easy
- Making early Reservations for a restaurant, activities, entertainment, beauty, and fitness and helping you with reminding the scheduled appointments can be done
- You can buy groceries, tickets, and whatnot by using your voice or screen interface.
- Getting Information on flights or checking status, the weather or movie recommendations, directions, latest news, and updates can be done using a voice interface.
- To-Do Lists and notes can be accessed with voice commands to make lists, mark calendars, work trackers, and set reminders. Google Assistant can be the most efficient and effortless way for your note-keeping.
- You can get instructions on almost everything like cooking guides, baby care, and workouts sequences.
- You can access Multimedia options like selecting your music, play, and control your audio and video streaming services.
- Finding locations have ever been this hassle-free, like finding the restaurants nearest to you, branch offices, wedding banquets, hospitals, events happening, or dog shelter.
Google’s actions are swift, hands-free, and much more comfortable with the voice-activated assistant. You can even convert your home into a smart home that features controlling your smart home appliances. It includes lighting, entertainment systems, heating, cleaning robots, and more with simple interfacing.
Creating and deploying actions for Google, any Google actions developer needs to access the platform, API.AI, with a sign-in account. Here are the fundamental steps to create actions with Google.
- Create a Google API.AI account, which must be the same as your device login credentials. It is essential for testing on the actual device.
- Create an agent and choose a name for your bot, without any spaces. It is the conversational name, and the agent type can be left ‘public’. Add a suitable description that is optional and click ‘save.’
- Specify what you wish to convey in the welcome intent. The relevant answer is fetched from the most identical keyword.
- Input what you want to say to trigger the intent in the ‘user says’ area and ‘save.’
- The action occurs when a related intent is triggered when you define the action.
- Creating the appropriate response
- Finally, you can now test your action.
- The integration of Google actions is necessary to perform actions via Google. It can be done by clicking the integration at the top right corner. Using Google’s Dialogflow tool can build interfaces in several languages.
We are a top-notch software development company in the USA, and we can help you build custom Google Actions for all your needs. We can help you get into the action with exclusive Google Actions developer having a wide range of experience in creating data critical and real-time applications. You can also view CVs and hire Google actions developer for your projects. To know more, do reach us: +1 408-400-3737